Recycling is collected every other week on the same day as trash. Please use the provided 65-gallon Rumpke recycling cart and place items loose inside the cart. Please do not bag your recyclables.
Please recycle the following household items:
- Plastic bottles and jugs (flatten and reattach the lid)
- Glass bottles and jars (any color)
- Aluminum beverage cans
- Steel cans
- Empty aerosol cans (with lids and tips removed)
- Paperboard (cereal boxes, 12-pack containers, etc.)
- Cardboard, broken down and flattened, including CLEAN pizza boxes
- A variety of paper products, including: office paper, newspaper, magazines, junk mail and envelopes (with or without windows), telephone books, paper grocery bags.