Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Cash - Cash payment can be made at Jeffersontown City Hall. Do not mail cash.
- Check or Money Order - Check and money orders can be mailed or hand delivered. Please write the tax bill number or tax map number on your check memo and include the tax bill coupon with your payment to ensure proper credit.
- Discover, MasterCard or Visa Credit Cards - Credit and debit card payments can be processed online.
Credit card and ACH payments are subject to a convenience fee of 2.50% with a minimum of $1.95 for credit cards or $1.50 for echecks will be added to total tax bill.
You will be asked for the following information before you make your online or phone payment.
- Tax year being paid. The tax year is shown at very top of your tax bill.
- The Parcel ID of the property tax bill being paid. The Parcel ID is shown in the red box on upper right-hand corner of the tax bill. (ie, 0000-1111-2222)
- Determine the correct amount of tax due at the time of payment.
Before processing your payment Forte will tell you the amount of the convenience fee, obtain your approval for the charge and issue a confirmation number and printable digital receipt.
Please note that your tax payment and the convenience fee will appear as separate charges on your billing statement.
Property tax information is available online.
Tax Payment Addresses
|Return your tax bill coupon and payment to:|
City of Jeffersontown
P.O. Box 991457
Jeffersontown, KY 40269-1457
|Cash, credit card, and check payments can be made in person at:|
Jeffersontown City Hall - Revenue Department
10416 Watterson Trail
Jeffersontown, KY 40299
Tax Payment Receipt / Proof of Payment
- Requests for return receipts must include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Your cancelled check is an acceptable proof of payment.