Alcoholic Beverage License

License Information

Businesses selling alcoholic beverages are licensed by the Kentucky Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC) and Jeffersontown ABC.

Businesses in Jeffersontown seeking an ABC license should contact Lindsay Weber O'Bryan for coordination of the state and cities application process.


Local ABC License Application
ABC Temporary License application